Sunday, June 10, 2012

Aids Treatment (Pathophysiology)


Patofiziologije AIDS is complex. Finally, the CD4 + T helper lymphocytes, HIV causes AIDS digestion. This weakens the immune system, or a temporary infection. Immune t-cells, and without them the body of infections and cancer cells can fight. Mechanism of CD4 + cell depletion differs from the acute and chronic phase.


The HIV infected CD4 + t cell killing of the acute phase is caused by the depletion of t cells cytotoxic lymphocytes apoptosis may be a factor in between. The chronic phase of immune system activation effects a broad ability to gradual loss of immune system cells is likely to represent a new t CD4 + T cells in a gradual reduction in the number of.

Although immunodeficiency, AIDS, year when the person who does not appear in the loss of CD4 + t cells in the basic characteristics are exposed to attacks, symptoms appear in the first few weeks, particularly in the bélnyálkahártyára, which is a majority of the body's lymphocytes in the infection. Preferential loss of mucosal CD4 + T cells, CCR5 coreceptor CD4 + T in terms of growth, explains, and then part of the CD4 + T cells in the blood.
HIV destroys CCR5 cells during acute infection and CD4 + is. Active control of infection and immune response and then initiates a clinically latent phase. Depleted CD4 + t mucous tissues cells during infection remain, even if the original lethal infection.
The replication of the HIV virus to immune system activation, continuous chronic phase leads as a result of the State. Immune activation of the immune system cells is increased to reflect the activation and the release of pro inflammatory, cytokines and immune response to HIV in many genes, due to ongoing HIV replication. Another reason for the absence of the mucosal immune system caused by the CD4 + T in the acute phase of the mucosal barriers.
This leads to the immune system, intestinal microbial flora by part of the normal, healthy people, the mucosal immune system is needed. The activation and proliferation of t lymphocytes as a result of the HIV infection, a new target of immune system activation. However, since the killing of only 0,01 a direct TRANSMISSION of HIV should not by itself decrease CD4 + T cells observed 0,10% of the infected CD4 + t cells.
One of the main reasons for the loss of CD4 + t cells led to resistance to apoptosis of the immune system is activated. Although the new cells are created continuously, must comply with these losses, destroyed by HIV infection, the thymus slowly thymocytes direct renewal of capacity. The minimum number of CD4 + t cells needed for a good immune response is lost, which leads to AIDS.

1 comment:

  1. I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    Herpes is a serious and recurrent condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by US doctors, but the best way to fight against herpes is to take natural herbal remedies, I red about DR JAMES, the great herbalist who cures people of herpes virus with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to be afraid that he would help me with the natural herbs medicine! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases,Diabetes, cancer,Pcos, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, Hpv, infections, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness and I was cured of herpes virus. and DR James medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine.CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE Email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete