Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Appendicitis


Inflammation of the Appendix a long pipe 3 1/2 inch tissue inflammation. Not completely sure that the function of the Appendix. The only thing I know: we can live without, however, ignoring the obvious consequences.

Inflammation of the medical service, which is a direct surgical removal of applications. , Which is an inflammation of the Appendix remains untreated burst and then infectious substances, the remnants of the abdominal cavity, the cavity or polypropylene. This lead, the abdominal cavity (peritoneum), inflammation of the lining and can be fatal if treated quickly by a serious Cup of strong antibiotics.


Sometimes the dung (infection, walls, with the rest of the body), the entire abscess of Appendix scar tissue inflammation, abdominal cavities, the rest of the "wall" to prevent the spread of contamination after application. The situation is less urgent, abscess of Appendix but unfortunately cannot be determined without the operation. In any case, why should the emergency surgery.

1-15 of people along with the United States is swelling. When inflammation is known, all ages, rare, usually before the 2 years between the ages of 10 and 30.

signs and symptoms


The classic symptoms of inflammation:

Dull pain near the navel, or belly, poignant, above, is moving from the lower abdomen. -The system is usually the first symptoms.
Taste loss
Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, or shortly after the start
Swelling in the abdominal cavities
102 ° F to 99 ° f fever
Possibility that the gas
There are other signs of inflammation, including nearly half of the time:

Dull or strong pain, abdomen, back, or top or bottom portion of the rectum
Painful urination, painful urination
Two abdominal pain, vomiting
Colic
Constipation or diarrhoea, gas

1 comment:

  1. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness I am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB and HIV has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967,  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He sent me his herbal medicines through Courier service and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like,Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis,Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.

    ReplyDelete